Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Confessions

yay! back on schedule. 
right?
i mean, did i ever HAVE a schedule? 
ah well. 

here they are, this weeks installation of
CONESSIONS

~i am absolutely in LOVE with sam's new schedule. he now works monday through friday 8-4:30, and it is SO nice to have him home every night, and weekends. i can now do more with my photography, and we are getting more done! and i get more time with him (sorta..between all his meetings and other things, i think it's about the same, it just FEELS like more time :) )

~i have been in bed before midnight all.week.long. 

~along with that, i have been awake before 9 every morning. i know this comes as quite a shock to all those who know me. i don't even have an alarm set. my body has just woken me up between 8:50 and 9:00 every day this week. 

~along with that, i feel AWESOME about it. 
(yes, i just used awesome, in caps. that's how i feel about it) 

~i feel like i have to keep people updated. whether it's my mom, my sister, my hubby, the internet, etc. i don't want people to worry. so i keep people updated. what happened to the time where we had to write letters, and it would take days to find something out. now it's just a matter of minutes. and i'm addicted to it. although, i have to admit that i have cut back. 
i don't use twitter as much anymore :) 

~i have stayed in pajamas for two days this week. i need spring. 

anywho, hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!! 
wish me luck on teaching my sunbeams this sunday. i'll need it.

No comments: