Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Night Confessions

well, it's been a while since i've done my confessions
shall we see if i can get back into them? 
maybe then you will get a new blog post from  me every week. haha
maybe.

let's see. 

~i cut my hair this week, and i absolutely LOVE it. seriously. i know that a lot of people (including my hubby) likes it long, but it was driving me BONKERS. it's now short (short enough that it won't pull into a ponytail) and so easy to do. it's an a-line cut, and i'm in love. :)

~i want a minion off of despicable me. they look like they would be fun to have around. and also very encouraging. i think it would be fun. 

~my neighbors are better than your neighbors. it's about time i confess this. but honestly, they brought me dinner tonight, while i was trying to figure out what to cook. they made us a complete pizza, and brought it over to us. seriously. amazing. 

~i'm having a really hard time with people who lie lately. if you don't have the guts to tell me the truth about something, don't lie about it. i'll find out. 

~my favorite disney movies growing up, were beauty and the beast, snow white, and cinderella. and can i tell you how excited i am that lion king will be coming out this year? 
SO.EXCITED. 

i think i will end there. 5 seems like a good number to start with again. :) 
so, please leave me some comment love, so i feel encouraged to keep this up. :) 
oh, and i will try to post a picture with every post from here on out. these are of my new hair. 
told ya. LOVE.IT.


enjoy :)

3 comments:

Cline Family said...

Please keep posting!!! It's my late night reading material! (One of many blogs!) I want to talk to you about pictures for Morgan, she's a senior this year!

Mrs. Allen said...

Tara, your hair is absolutely adorable AND I would love a minion too ;)

Greg and Nancy said...

Amen on the minion thing!