Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer

I absolutely love summer. And my favorite parts of summer are from Memorial day to the 24th of July. I absolutely love all the family get togethers, the BBQ's, the holidays, festivities, fairs, rodeos, EVERYTHING! And this summer we are having FUN!

We started out with Memorial Day in California. We had a lot of fun! We had Father's day spent with my family. Steaks, yummy corn, salads. Ahhh. We will be spending the 4th of July here as well and attending all of Kaysville's fun activities! And then we will be off to Oregon for our AMAZING Crystal's wedding! We are oh so very excited for it.

Anyway, that's what's going on right now. We have been taking advantage of my aunts pool while she is out of town. We are going to have to keep this up when she comes back! (THANK YOU CATHY!!) And Bubba LOVES the water! We bought him (ok, Kaleigh bought him) some arm floaties, and then we bought him a noodle. He loves to try and swim! He always tells us to let go so he can float there and doggie paddle. My little boy is growing up!



His favorite phrase right now is "I wanna go home" whenever he is sad, upset, tired, bored, or doesn't get what he wants, he says "Ianna go home" It's so funny. :-)

I am very sore right now. I was stretching out on the floor and Bubba climbed up onto the couch and then jumped on my ribs. Needless to say, it kind of hurts to breathe, and move. So I'm sitting here trying to catch up on everything.

I hope you all have a great summer!

No comments: