Friday, June 25, 2010

more

ever feel like you can do so much better?

like you aren't the best version of yourself, or of what you can be?

or maybe just something is missing, but you can't figure out what it is to just complete you at that moment?

this is how i have felt today
just not all there

i feel like i could be so much better than what i am. there are SO many things that i could learn, and do, and apply, and accomplish.

but i don't know how to get there.

i could do so much more with bubba, with sam, for myself.
but how

i need to do more.

which is crazy when i come to think of what i already have going on in my life.
but i need to do more.

i need to learn more, apply myself more, make more of myself, i need to DO more

i need to give more kisses and hugs, i need to build more forts, i need to play more, i need to not care so much, i need to compliment more, i need to listen more, i need to be there, i need to cook more, i need to be more crafty, i need to read more, i need to snuggle more, i need to smile more, i need to judge less,
i need to love more.

i need to apply myself more. with my business, i don't feel like i am where i want to be as a photographer. i need to push myself more to get there, without losing myself along the way. i need to be me more. and not let everyone else control my life. i need to stand up for what i believe in more.

i need to be more grateful for what i have and not focus so much on what i don't.

i need to be a better wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, and photographer

but sometimes, i just don't feel like enough


(this was taken yesterday morning. I sure love this little man)

No comments: