Saturday, June 12, 2010

Feelings

Well, after being sick this week, I decided that I had better take a moment and update my blog. Because, I really am not supposed to let it drag on this long :-)

Sam has started a new job, and is doing well at it. It is a graveyard shift though, so it's been hard on our schedules. Remember all my Friday Night Confessions (I really should start those up again..) where I said I HATED being alone?
yeah
I'm alone each night.
Which I can't say has been easy. I am TERRIFIED of being alone. So, I usually end up staying up until Sunrise and then falling asleep. Kaleigh finally convinced me yesterday to do and stay the night with my family. Which I must say, really helped on me catching up on sleep. :-) But I still need a lot more, and as it nears 1 in the morning, I don't see it coming anytime soon...
maybe I should put House in

Bubba is doing well. He makes me smile every day. Although I admit that it is HARD being a parent. And some days, I want to run away and hide for a bit.
But he gives me a hug and a kiss
and somehow this all seems worth it. :-)

Here are some pictures that were taken clear back in JANUARY! So, they are 6 months old, and there is a HUGE difference between now and then. He's growing up too fast.

Yes, notice the THREE hats on his head? He likes hats..

The crab hat from Grandma and Grandpa

Playing in Great Grandma's bathtub. He sure liked that tub!








As for the feelings title of this post..
Do you ever get the feeling you should be doing something. But you can't seem to do it? That's something that I am experiencing right now. I keep getting the feeling that we need to put in our papers again, but we aren't ready in other ways yet. So I am hoping we can put in our papers soon.
And sooner than it is looking...
because I know better than to not listen to those feelings.

2 comments:

mandy_moo said...

I wish I lived close to you... Mike works 12 hour night shifts and I hate it and stay up way late, too. We could have a slumber party every night if I lived close!! LOL

Curtis & Elise said...

Yeah! Turn in those papers! (for adopting another kiddo, I'm assuming) Maybe you should pick up a fun but exhausting hobby that you start each night after Bubba goes to bed. Like kick boxing. Then you'll be too tired to stay up too late. :) Good luck and I'm sorry you have to be alone at night. No fun.