Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Quick Update

Well, if you haven't heard by now from my facebook, twitter, etc. (I really should update this when I update those...but then you would be getting TONS of posts a day :-))

WE MOVED!!
We have moved out from my parents basement.
which really, they are excited too, so I won't try to hide my excitement. :-)
Hunter has his own room
I have somewhat of an office area
We have our own kitchen, and bathroom, and parking
Woot!

We moved into a 2 bedroom townhome style apartment here. It is smaller than our one we had in Logan, but it is bigger than what we've been living in for the past 2 years.
Can you believe it?
It's been 2 years almost to the day since we have lived on our own.
Excitement, and scared
I've gotten too used to having family around, not being alone, being around a ton of people. To all of a sudden, just Sam, Hunter and I. It's different....

But it's a good different. :-)

So this is just an update. Once I have everything unpacked, I will be posting pictures of it. So hang tight. :-)

Also, I will only have internet off and on for a few days. So bear with me. :-)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

YAYYYYY!!! Seriously, that is AWESOME! SUCH great news and I'm sure you are doing cartwheels of joy in your new space!!! I'll have to come see it when I move back to Utah in July! :) :) :)