Monday, May 24, 2010

Still Unpacking

Yes...we have been in here for 2 weeks, and we are still unpacking.
But my front room is starting to look better. We have it down to just a few boxes left.
Bubba's room is pretty much taken care of,
the kitchen is pretty much done,
the bathrooms still need some work,
and our room?
Yeah, that's a WHOLE nother story. :-)

Yesterday we went to church. It was probably the last time going to church in that ward. I am COMPLETELY going to miss it. I was serving in the library, and had made some VERY good friends there! I was very sad to say goodbye. :-(
So the next time we go to church, we will be attending our new ward. :S Wish us luck.

Bubba now has a bedtime routine, and he seems to be doing very well with it! He hardly ever cries now when we put him down for a nap.

Sam had a job interview today. We will find out later this week if he got it. But it would be kind of cool if he got it. :-) I'll let you know more about it, when I find out more! Hopefully I will be telling good news.

Bubba is starting to talk a little bit more now. I still can't understand a lot of what he says, but he is starting to use a few more words to communicate with us. Still a jabberer though.

Last night, we went to Kaleigh's Seminary graduation. I can't believe she is graduating. When I got married, she was 10 years old. Now she's graduating High School. But I don't like to think of myself as older. I still feel 18. :-) And will continue to be 18 until I die. (yes that's right :-))

Alright, off to put a child to bed!

No comments: