Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring

It is SPRING! You can feel it, you can smell it, and you can SEE IT!
Want some proof?
Here you go!

I love spring.
For some reason, Summer is too hot, Winter is too cold. Spring and Fall are juuuuust right.
I also love how everything changes in these seasons.
Ahhh....I just love it.
And it seems to help tremendously with my mood!
(I know what you are thinking, "tara in a bad mood? NEVER!", but alas I must admit that it does happen every once in a blue moon.)

The grass is getting greener, the house is getting warm enough that you can just open the windows and let the cooler breeze blow through the house, the blossoms are blooming making the world smell so fresh.
The allergies are in full blow...
Wait, this is supposed to be positive.

Anyway.
Things are still kicking around here.
I am amazed at how quickly bubba is growing.
(wait Tara, you said that in the last TEN posts..., but it is still true.)
He found a ticket the other day, that is shaped like a credit card. What did he do with it you ask? He went and closed a door, and used the ticket to slide in between the door and the side, and then tried opening the door.
Like this "key" was going to unlock the door.
Silly boy.
I have NO idea where he has gotten it from, as we haven't stayed in a hotel with him!
He just amazes me. completely
He loves to dance, and is the cutest dancer I think I have ever seen. :-)
And he is STILL getting spoiled by everyone who comes in contact with him. :-)

Something else I am pretty excited for, is he actually knows when he needs to go to sleep now. He still fights it a lot of the time,
but he KNOWS!
And sometimes will happily go down for a nap, or bedtime now.
Ahhh..makes it so much easier!
We are still working on talking.
Although, I know he CAN talk, because he will repeat things.
But he just doesn't talk a lot. But I know that will get better.

I am sitting here typing this, while waiting for photos to upload.
I am SO blessed to be able to pick up more business with my photography!
SO.BLESSED.
I am going to be pretty busy the next few weeks, and am SO excited!
Sam is currently sitting next to me, fast asleep.
I love that he supports me in what I love to do.
Even if it is sitting by me while I edit my butt off late at night. :-)

Anyway, I am going to try and post more of what is going on. My mother says that I need to do it more often. SO, like a good daughter, I will try to comply. :-)

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Yay! An update!!! I love the picture and also hearing how things are going. You need to post more often so your mom AND your aunt have something to read. hahaha