Monday, April 12, 2010

Update?

Haha, so..I guess it would be nice if I would come on and actually update huh.
I guess I feel like no one really reads my blog but my family, and they are all here anyway, so what's the point of posting it on a blog, when they witness it.

But for the purpose of giving my mom something to read when she gets online, here we go. ;-)

What have we been up to? Not a whole lot honestly. Trying to survive the sudden blast of winter that mother nature threw at us last week, and just trying to get through each day.

Bubba is growing up SO fast. I can't believe all the things that he knows how to do, or is learning to do. Some of his favorite phrases are of course "mom", "let's go", "no" and "stop" ("stop" being said with his hand up in front of your face. SO cute) He is now 2. Crazy. I don't count the months anymore. I count the years. I don't know if I am ready for that. So I still might count the months. :-) (Just don't tell anyone..)


He loves the camera. He is always trying to pull it out and says "cheese" but whenever I try to take his picture, he runs and doesn't want it taken. Typical. I think I just need to give him a rest from it.

He loves to smile and giggle. He can be SO silly when he wants to! He is just learning how to jump, and of course jumps off of the stairs. So far he has made it down 2 stairs in one jump. He LOVES it. I on the other hand worry about what bone he is going to break...

He is starting to snuggle more now. Which I love and also dislike at the same time. I love it when he snuggles me, but at night when he climbs into bed with me, it sometimes keeps me awake. (Yes, he sleeps in bed with me. When Sam is gone 4 nights in a row, I hate sleeping by myself, he sleeps, and then he is in a habit, so he sleeps with us even when Sam is home. It's rough. But don't hate)

His favorite movie is "Princess and The Frog" and he asks to watch it at LEAST once a day. (I'm tying to limit it) He will point to the TV and say "pincess!!" And he gets so mad during the movie when the prince dances with the wrong girl. Somehow he knows.

I try to enjoy every day with him. He is such a blessing in my life. I love and adore him to pieces. :-)

As for Sam and I, well, Sam still works for the Boys Ranch. And so he is gone usually from Friday to Monday working there. I recently quit Bath and Body Works so I could focus full time on my photography. Which I am happy to say is going well! I am going to be trying to incorporate more photo stuff on to this blog, and just try to merge the blogs somewhat together. So make sure that you are following my Photography blog so you can follow all things that I am doing!

Sam and I are hoping to be moving out here shortly as soon as we can find a place that will work for us. So we shall see how things go!

Anyway, I guess I will end this. Thanks for checking up on me, and I hope there are people out there actually reading. :-) Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog! I love to keep up with what you and your cute family are doing :) Sorry I don't comment more often.

Wendy said...

I read your blog too! I have been wondering how you were doing so thanks for the update! Are you guys going to stay up in that area or where are you looking for a place? And I LOVE all your pictures...before long I need to set up some shoots with you :) When do you like to do maternity pictures?

Michelle said...

I READ YOUR BLOG!!! And I don't live there!!! :) Gosh, can't believe he is getting so old. When did our babies turn into little men?! The pictures are awesome - so cute!

Crystal said...

I read your blog. Love the pictures of course!!! But cant say anything bout blog not up to date neither is mine, should go do that. ...

Cathy said...

Nice pictures, Tara! You do great work!!!