Sunday, May 17, 2009

Yeah..Just a little late..

"Friday Night" confessions. I use the term Friday night loosely....VERY loosely...
  • I LOVE my bridesmaid dress that I wore to Jackie's wedding yesterday. I DON'T love wearing it when I've eaten too much. (Stupid chocolate covered strawberries...curse you!)
  • I took a 2 hour nap this afternoon and didn't feel guilty about it at all.
  • I enjoy having my aunt come down and spend time with us. I have a lot of fun with her, and sometimes feel that she is the only one who "gets" me. She's like a sister to me instead of an aunt, and I enjoy that relationship with her.
  • Bubba is starting to learn how to talk. He will say a few little words. So now I REALLY have to be mindful of what I am saying. I really don't think I would want to be sitting here and hear him suddenly shout out "Oh...snot!" (Yeah...we'll use that word, we are a family friendly blog, right? haha)
  • Sometimes I wish I knew more than I do. Like what is supposed to happen next, what I am supposed to do, etc. I don't like the unknown. It scares me.
  • As much as I wanted Jackie to get married....I really didn't want her to. That means I am getting older. And I really don't want to admit that I am getting older. Yes...I am in denial.
  • I am extremely lazy. I will fully admit this too. And sometimes, I sit here and think that I shouldn't be so lazy..but do I ever do anything about it? Yeah, no. I'm too lazy to do anything to not be lazy. Haha

Ok. That is all I can allow my brain to think of for now. SO...enjoy!

5 comments:

mandy_moo said...

I'm super lazy too!! If only laziness were a super power.... we would be amazing.

Michelle said...

I love your confessions! And I can't believe Jackie is married...and I really want to see these cute bridesmaid dresses :)

Carter Family said...

We are all getting older, at least your hair is still the original color ;o)

Alicia W. said...

I felt so bad I had to miss Jackie's reception! I had another commitment, though and couldn't do both. Congrats to them (and to all the rest of you, too)!

Curtis & Elise said...

I didn't know Jackie was getting married!! Wow. Crazy.