Friday, May 22, 2009

It's Friday, confession day!!

Time for confessions. I swear doing this every week makes the weeks go by SO stinkin fast! So here we go.
  • I LOVE being a photographer! Something about capturing memories for people is fun to me. I just went and shot a wedding today and I loved it. It reminded me why I take pictures and it made me want to take more pictures! I honestly would be happy taking someone's picture every day. I guess I should start huh. Haha
  • I want to learn to dance. I want to learn how to do a whole bunch of different dances. I think it would be fun.
  • I love the show "So You Think You Can Dance" and I can't tell you how excited I am that their new season has started!! YAY!!! Thursday nights are now blocked off of my calender so I can watch it. Haha.
  • I have only gotten about 3 hours of sleep a night for the past week. I don't think that Bubba likes us moving into our own room now. He keeps waking up all through the night. Ugh. I might not survive this phase!
  • I don't drink enough water. I think every day, I might drink 8-16oz of water. I really need to work on upping this intake. That is my goal this week. Yee Haw..feel free to drown me.

Ok, my eyes are closing, and I have work to do, so I best be off. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I with ya on water thing.