Friday, May 8, 2009

TGIF...and confessions again

Here we go:
  • I can't stand to touch uncooked meat. Chicken, beef, whatever. If it can still moo, or cluck at you, I aint touching it. When I cook dinner, I will use as many utinsels as it takes to NOT touch the meat. And if I HAVE to touch it, I will usually end up gagging the whole way through. Yuck.
  • I want to change my sleep schedule. For the last 9 years I have been going to bed WAY late, and waking up pretty much whenever I feel like it. Unless I had work, then I would would wake up early, but still go to bed late. I would really like my sleep schedule to be something like 10:00pm to 7:00am. Then I can get things done in the morning. I don't know why, I just feel like a lazy arse by getting up way late in the morning and having half the day be gone. But such is life, that isn't going to happen anytime soon. Haha.
  • When I get too hot in the middle of the night, I uncover my feet. I pull the blanket as far up on me and wrap it around my neck, but I uncover my feet. But when I am cold, I completely cover my feet, and I leave my arms out. Don't know why, it's odd.
  • I don't wear lipstick. Never have, and I don't believe I ever will. I can't stand it. I wear chapstick, and lip gloss..but not lipstick. Maybe one day I will have a good experience with it, and like it. One day...
  • I really want to decorate. I want to decorate a room, or a house. I want to re-paint one to how I want it painted, and decorate it how I want to decorate it. And not worry about money issues while doing it.
  • I really want to go on a date with Sam. It's been a few weeks, and I really just want some time with him. I miss him like crazy when he leaves on weekends, and throughout the week I still don't see him much.
  • I am scared for Mother's Day. This will be my second Mother's Day as an actual Mother, and I am so used to how it used to be. I spent 5 years dreading Mother's Day, staying home from church, because I would just cry through it, and just feeling miserable about not being a mother. I would try to focus on my own mother, but there would still be a very open wound there. Then the most wonderful thing happened, and we were able to receive Bubba from a WONDERFUL woman. It changed our lives. I was a mother now. But I guess I am still so trained on those emotions that I used to feel. I don't think they will ever go away.
  • Bubba has more clothes than anyone I know. Haha. This is all thanks to his grandmother, his aunts, and me. Spoiled kid. Lol

I think I will end there. It is late and my bed is calling. Have fun!

Oh, and Sam's brother got married this last weekend. TOTAL DOWNPOUR!! It was insane! So here are a couple of pictures of Bubba at the beginning of the day, and then the last one is of him at the end of the day. Haha. Poor kid was tuckered out!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I hate meat too!!! And I stay up way too late as well. Only, I don't sleep in - sadness! I also don't wear lipstick. I just can't find a shade I like and it gets on everything, so I don't. Some days I think I might look better if I did, but oh well!

I hope that Mother's Day gets better for you. Maybe when Bubba is 5 or 6. By then you will have spent as many or more days being amazed to be a mother as you did hurting to be one! Can you believe it is your SECOND Mother's Day already? Man, that year went by FAST!

Crystal said...

He isnt spoiled just VERY VERY loved by many!
Hope thuis Mothers Day is GREAT. You deserve is Tara!

Alicia W. said...

I don't touch raw meat either. Ew. Let's set up a day for me to watch Bubba so you and Sam can go on a date. I know you live in a house full of sitters, but if you want us to watch him while you go out, just give me a holler. We'd love to help you out.

Bryan Carter said...

I have a room for you to decorate if you want to.