Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday again! Time for Confessions...

Let's see what I can come up with this week...
  • I bought 2 pairs of pants yesterday for $8 a peice. I would have bought 5 more if I could have found others that fit. Haha. And I had a pair of yellow shoes in my hand..but I gave up on that one at the register...wish I didn't, they were dang cute, and they would have been fun to wear. Even if I only wore them once.
  • I have found something that I enjoy doing. If it is deserved, I can yell on the phone. I believe that I have been desensatized me to people on the phone. For instance. My sister is getting married in 2 weeks. About 6 weeks ago we went and ordered bridesmaid dresses. Back then, they raised the prices on us twice. Finally got sick of it, so I called em up and told them what was up. Well..dresses were supposed to be here Monday. There weren't. Found out that they haven't even ordered them yet. There is TWO WEEKS until the wedding! And they won't find out what is taking forever either. So I REALLY want to call them and tell them what's up again, but my mother won't let me...yet.
  • When you do go to a wedding reception, and they offer cake...don't eat all the frosting. No matter how tempting it is. Trust me on this. And I have 3 weddings to go to this month. I don't know how my waist is going to survive. :-)
  • I actually like the color pink. Well...like is an understatement. I LOVE it. I hated it in High School, but now I love it. I have pink shirts, pajamas, whatever. I just think it is a pretty color.
  • I fed Bubba chocolate last night. And I think that is going to be the LAST time I do that for a while! He was off the wall. And then finally crashed about 12:30.
  • I really want to go to a beach right now. A warm beach, with the sun shining, the water warm, and the sand soft. I could just sit on that beach and go swimming and such all day long.
  • I love this guy like nothing else in the world. He is my world, my life, my everything. And I wake up each morning just to see his face. If I didn't have him, I don't know what I would do.


Enjoy!

No comments: