Thursday, May 21, 2009

Jackie got Married!!!

So, this is a little late. This last weekend has been crazy busy with my little sister getting married! I can't believe it! But alas, she is old enough and found an AWESOME guy to marry! I am excited to welcome Brandon to our family, he is a good fit, and doesn't quite know what he's getting himself into. Haha. So here are some pictures from their big day!

And how freakin awesome is his tux?! I LOVED it!!!
Just a few pictures for now, as I am trying to edit all of them from their wedding! I will hopefully be able to post more when I am done.

I just can't believe how old I am getting. So sad.

4 comments:

birthMOM said...

oh puh-leez, you are still an infant, there will be NO complaining about age young lady......

love the pics, the temple ones are very nice.... although the huge copyright message kinda takes away from the ambiance..... ;-)

Alicia W. said...

Thanks for posting these! I felt bad that I couldn't make it. My dad said it was all very nice, though, and you girls all look so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

beautiful!

Michelle said...

Congrats Jackie! And I have to say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bridesmaid dresses. They are probably the prettiest bridesmaid dresses I have ever seen :) (not to mention the prettiest bridesmaids as well!)