Thursday, April 23, 2009

Silly Kid

I don't have a lot to blog about right now...but here are a few pictures of my silly boy and what he has been up to. He enjoys eating my camera strap apparently. And whenever I take a picture of him, he tries to see it on the back of my camera. Haha.


And in this picture..he doesn't look like a baby anymore..he looks like a growing up little boy. Phooey.


And I guess I do have more to blog about, according to my mother. So I will think of ways to post about them, and post. Haha.

5 comments:

mandy_moo said...

interestingly enough, in that second picture, he looks like a Winsor to me.... specifically, like Sam. :)

Michelle said...

HE LOOKS SO OLD!!! WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN? MAKE IT STOP! Wow! He's definitely a toddler and not a little boy anymore. I can't believe it! :( He's so cute!

Crystal said...

:((So big. I agree w them make it stop. He cant b so big yet

Alicia W. said...

I agree...he looks so much like Sam AND he is getting so big! My kids always want to see the picture on the back. It's weird to think that the kids of this generation will have no idea what life was like before digital cameras. (AND we had to walk to school 5 miles. Uphill, both ways. With only one shoe. And no digital camera.)

Carter Family said...

I can't believe how grown up little bubba is looking! I can't wait to see him in a few weeks!