Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Night Confessions

I am actually doing them on time this week. Haha..fancy that!
  • Sometimes, I wish that I could go back to High School and redo a lot of things! One would be to get better grades my 10th grade year. I didn't focus too much, and I wish that I did. I would also go through and not worry so much about what other people thought of me. I spend a lot of days hiding away from everyone in High School. I wish I would have stepped out of my comfort zone more. I would have gotten contacts earlier. They are AWESOME.
  • I want to learn how to knit. I knew how when I was younger, but I wish I knew how to do it again. I would try to make more things. Along with that...
  • I want to learn how to make cakes. Wedding cakes, fancy cakes, whatever. I wish I knew how to do the fondant, the decorations, the whole bit. I think it would be fun.
  • I really, really, really, REALLY do not like going to the dentist. I don't like the smell of the office, I don't like the sound of the drill, I don't like the taste of everything. Whenever I go in, I get so nervous I just about make myself sick. Then I have to fight everything in me to not run away. Because trust me. I want to. I will deal with teeth pain for as long as I possibly can before I go to the dentist.
  • I love macaroni with tomatoes in it. I just finished 2 bowls of it, and I loved it. Do you hear that? That is my stomach saying it is very pleased. :-)
  • I don't know how I am going to survive when Sam and I move out of my parents house. I have become far to dependant on them.
  • Worms gross me out. This was re-discovered this afternoon when Bubba was outside. It rained yesterday, so a lot of worms were close to the surface. My mom and brother were digging through the dirt planting flowers, and they found this ginormous worm! Seriously, biggest worm I have ever seen, and it automatically set off my gag reflexes. And not just that, but Bubba HELD the worm! EEEWWWWW!

I will end this with a picture of the aforementioned worm. Feel free to gag.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

mandy_moo said...

LOL I don't think you could survive Oregon then.... I see worms EVERY time it rains... they literally come out of the cracks on my back porch and they are not tiny worms...

Michelle said...

I love reading your confessions! Oh, high school....

Anyway, that worm is SOOO gross! Ick

Alicia W. said...

My girls like to pick worms up and carry them around...ugh! It makes me queasy! Do you guys have plans to move soon?