Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Scowl, and birthday photos..

This last week we went up to Logan to celebrate Bubba's 1st birthday. I can't believe he is 1 still! Anyway, we had a little party up there with family and friends. Thank you all SO much for a wonderful time! Here are the details!

Here we are singing happy birthday. He doesn't look too sure of the thing on fire in front of him...
Such a pretty princess. Seriously, a DOLL. I love her.

Three of my nieces hamming it up for the camera. They are best of friends!
Uncle Theron, and my nephew playing the piano

My wonderful friend Tana, and her sweetheart of a daughter! Thanks guys!
The three of us at his birthday. The front of him is a mess!

Here is bubba with his new favorite toy...a squirtbottle. Seriously LOVES it. He will bring it up to you and open his mouth because he wants you to squirt it in his mouth. Haha. (Oh, and THAT my friends is his scowl...)

A picture of Bubba and I taken today. Why? Just because. We don't get enough photos of us together.
Yeah...his scowl again. Like I said...a mean looking scowl!
There you have it. Some pictures, since I know my blog has been lacking. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your so sweet! We had a great time! We love you guys.

birthMOM said...

LOVE the scowl!!

Crystal said...

ohhh ao cute!! yes it has been lacking but ur forgiving u have ur hands fully w Hunter

Michelle said...

What a cutie!!!! Can't believe he is a year!!! I love his little scowl. Oh, they grow up so fast!