Thursday, April 9, 2009

Frightening...

This is what I saw the other day. I had to take a picture, even though my insides twisted and turned in the process. So I took the picture, loaded it to my computer...and have now sat and stared at the picture, wondering what I could do about it. My conclusion?
BLOG IT!
So here is the picture that makes goosepimples raise up and down my arms, and makes me want to run for cover under the kitchen table...

Creepy isn't it? And yet oddly fascinating. Really makes you think about the wonders of the eyeball. But seriously...put the shades back on. ;-) I thought that if I changed the picture to Black and White, that it would make it better...
I was mistaken.
This is what your eye looks like after having lasik type surgery on it. They dialate it. SO I guess this is what BOTH eyes look like after having your eyes dialated at the doctor's office, but I have never really seen one at a time.
(and yes, I do have permission to use these photos on my blog. They were taken with the knowledge that this is where they would end up. Lol)
Enjoy!

4 comments:

birthMOM said...

some people are born with their pupils being different sizes! There is a gal in my ward with different sized pupils, her's aren't as drastically noticeable as this picture though! I hope you don't have nightmares over this pupil thing! LOL

i think the B/W looks more creepy.

Alicia W. said...

Oh dear...maybe it's a good thing I can't have lasik. That would freak me out!

mandy_moo said...

whoa, she looks like she just stepped out of some horror movie. LOL I even know who that is I think LOL

One of my best friends in HS was blind in one eye... it looked sort of like his pupil was dripping down his iris.

Carter Family said...

Poor thing! I am glad it went better this time! You should remind her of the time her older brother used to many medicated eye drops and got a similar effect. I was certain that he had a concusion.