Thursday, September 25, 2008

Four Things Tag

Okay, I have been tagged again, and since one of my goals is to update my blog more often it gives me something to update about. Hah! Take that and enjoy!

Four random things I like about my husband:
1. The way he takes care of Bubba
2. He accepts just about everyone, no matter what
3. That he knows so much about the gospel
4. He can make me laugh

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. "Out to Lunch" I was an assistant Manager
2. Day Care Provider at "The Toddle Inn"
3. The UPS Store Customer Service Rep
4. Technical Assistant at Icon Health and Fitness

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. The Princess Bride
3. Transformers
4. Lord of the Rings

Four TV shows I watch:
1. House
2. Ace of Cakes
3. So you Think You Can Dance
4. Challenge

Four places I have been:
1. Washington DC
2. Washington
3. Oregon
4. Mexico

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Sam's Aunt
2. Crystal
3. Michelle
4. Yeah....no one really e-mails me regularly...

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Enchiladas
3. Chinese
4. Soup

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Alaska
2. England
3. Germany
4. Florida

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Just a few weeks from now, we should be getting sealed!! Yay!!
2. Sam getting a job in his field
3. Going to Oregon again
4. Every Holiday with Bubba!

Four People I tag: (no pressure, do it if you want to) [hmm do four people even read this blog?]
1. Crystal
2. Kaleigh
3. Melanie
4. Tana

2 comments:

mandy_moo said...

When you say Sam's aunt as one of the people that e-mails regularly, would you mean my mother-in-law? hehe :)

Ginny Tanner said...

It is so exciting that you all will be going to the temple to be sealed in such a short while! Congrats! What a sweet experience that will be. I must admit that I, too have watched Pride and Prejudice more than once, although I won't be specific in how many times!:)