Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Weekend...

So we had a fun weekend!! We started out on Friday heading up to my parents house. We hung out with them for the weekend. We were supposed to come home on Sunday, but decided to stay until today. Yesterday I had the chance to go and see a Junior High School teacher that I LOVED. And then we stayed and watched "Heroes" with my family. Which was AWESOME! I can't wait for this season to continue! But we had a lot of fun.
The weekend before that we had our family pictures taken, so I will post those here now!
So there is my update. Not much going on here. Bubba is starting to crawl, and he has 2 more teeth that have come through. So he now has his top 2 teeth and his bottom 2 teeth! We have 2 weeks until we finalize everything, which we are SO excited for!! So yeah, he scoots across the floor, and he pushes himself up on his hands and knees and starts to crawl a little before giving up. He also will pull himself up to kneeling or sometimes standing if he is holding onto something. SO BLASTED CUTE!! Anyway...that's all for now!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Tara! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your family pictures! I love how you guys always match. Seriously, SUCH a perfect, beautiful family! You three definitely belong together! I had to go back and look at your previous family pics and wow, Hunter has grown up SO much!! Oh, and Tara...why are you always SOOOO incredibly gorgeous!?!?! :)

Alicia W. said...

Tara is always gorgeous, isn't she? What a cute family! We love you guys!

Nicole said...

You are soooo beautiful! Wow, I wish I could look like that in pictures. I LOVE these pictures!! Happy 6 month birthday to Bubba. What a cutie pie he is, I can't believe he has teeth, he is just growing so fast!

Fife Photography said...

Thanks for commenting on our blog! I love these family pictures-- the colors are very vibrant. You have a cute family. How did you happen upon our blog?