Saturday, September 6, 2008

MASSIVE post!!

OK, so this post is going to be LONG!!! I am going to try and detail my last month...month and a half..something like that!! August started out with Girls Camp. It was a lot of fun. I was called as the assistant camp director and got placed in charge of doing games. So we did things like Human Battleship, paper airplane contests, etc. It was a lot of fun. I ended up coming home for the last night, but went back up to help them pack everything back up. It was hard being away from Bubba, but luckily they were in good hands with my Mother in Law, and Sister in Law. So that was fun.



After girls camp, we had Education Week. Which was AMAZING!!! Mell and I went Monday through Friday. Except we were SOO tired on Wednesday, and Bubba was feeling sick, so we stayed home that day. We also convinced Sam and Aaron to come dancing with us at night, where were learned the fox trot, and the swing. It was a LOT of fun. And it was a lot of stuff that I needed to hear. I will have to write a post with my favorite talks and what they were about sometime...

After Education Week, it was getting Mell's kids back to school. Sierra started 2nd grade, and Tagan started Kindergarten, and they LOVE it!
Also this month, Bubba turned 5 months old. I can't believe that we have had him this long!! Man how time flies. We should be able to finalize everything within a month, and we couldn't be more excited! So, Mell was practicing taking pictures the other day, and so we took Bubba out for some pictures. Here are some of my FAVORITES! There are still a lot more!
Look at how big he is getting!! He stands up next to things.

Here he is smiling. Look at those two little teeth!! This is my FAVORITE!!


I tried a different editing process with this one, let me know what you think!
This is Sam's all time favorite, and it is also the background on my computer now. LOL



Also last week, my good friend Josh came to visit us!! He got to meet Bubba for the first time, and as soon as Bubba saw him, he reached out his hands for him! It was SO cute! I of course had to capture a few pictures...

And then I went shopping with my mom and sisters the other day. They couldn't help but buy stuff for Bubba. So they bought him some pajamas, and some clothes. Here he is in one of the jammies. They are SOOO cute and I LOVE this kind!! And I just love him in blue!
He LOVES eating his feet!!! They are always the first things that he grabs!! So here he is trying to eat his foot. HAHA
And I realised that I never had pictures of Bubba in the bath or in his towels or anything cute like that. So I pulled out the camera after his last bath. Here is his hooded towel on him. He LOVES the bath and loves being clean!!
Here he is with the lotion. He always smiles and laughs at me when I put lotion on him. I think he likes it. :-)
And here is one of him sleeping. (Sorry it is upside down!! I can't get it to rotate on here.)

And there you have it. What we have been up to lately!! Besides visiting lots of family and trying to relax some, it has been busy!! But I hope you enjoy the pictures and how BIG Bubba is getting!!

6 comments:

Alicia W. said...

I love feetie jammies on babies...my girls don't wear them anymore. Sad! He is just so darling!

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie! He is getting so big so fast.

Michelle said...

I LOVE THE POST!! Yay! I'm glad you were able to go to Education Week, I have heard a lot of good things about it! I also love all of the pics of little H! He is growing sooo fast! I can't wait to meet him! And I love the pics w/ Josh! So cute!!

Crystal said...

such a big little guy now. cute as always tho. Ur raising a happy boy!!!

Joswha said...

Awww! thanks for posting the pics with me and Bubba! They look cute... well, he does anyway! I'm glad I got to come see you guys!

Bethany said...

He is so adorable!