Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tagged! This is What I Get For Reading Other People's Blogs! Thanks, Elise ;)

I am: tired and sick.
I think: that time flies, and that people almost never say what they mean.
I know: that bubba belongs with us.
I want: my own house, Sam to get a good job in his field, and to just be happy with life.
I dislike: being told that I'm wrong, and driving on the Interstate
I miss: having freedom from bills, my family and my friends.
I fear: losing bubba or Sam, and anything with more than 4 legs.
I feel: tired.
I hear: the dishwasher running, and Bubba making noises as he tries to go to sleep.
I smell: roast from Sunday dinner
I crave:sleep, and chocolate.
I cry: at least once a week, when I am frustrated, mad, sad, anything other than happy ;-).
I usually: get Bubba calmed down more than anyone else, skip breakfast, and snuggle at least once a day.
I search: for anything photography related, and baby related.
I wonder: if I will ever be able to get pregnant on my own, and what I will be doing in a couple of years.
I regret: not keeping in better touch with my High School friends.
I love: my husband, Bubba, my family, chocolate, and photography.
I care: too much about how I come across to people, if I am offending anyone, and about what others think about me.
I always: stay up later then I say I am going to.
I worry: about EVERYTHING. Something happening to Sam or Bubba, about pleasing people, about finances, about health...everything.
I am not: controllable
I remember: finding out about Bubba, being in the room watching him take his first breath, the freedom to come and go when I please, hanging out with friends.
I believe: that I have the cutest baby in the world, that I can try alot harder to please people.
I dance: when no one is looking
I sing: when no one is listening
I don't always: eat healthy, sleep when I should, wear shoes.
I argue: over little things that I shouldn't argue about.
I write: not as often as I should.
I win: Dr. Mario
I lose: weight when I shouldn't
I wish: that I could get pregnant on my own, that I could stick to a schedule, that I was more reliable, and that Sam was in a good paying job.
I listen: to music, to the rain whenever it rains, to my mom whenever I call.
I don't understand: why things are the way that they are.
I can usually be found: at home, and on the internet
I am scared: of being alone, of the dark, and of bugs
I need: sleep
I forget: to take my vitamin, and to text people back. (thanks Jackie)
I am happy: when I feel loved
I tag: Melanie, Mandy and Tana

1 comment:

mandy_moo said...

LOL if you ever read my blog you'd see I tagged you ;) Cute family pics you guys!!! I can't believe Bubba is 6 months already, wow!!! He is an absolute doll!!!