Wednesday, December 5, 2007

So exciting....

I just wanted to let you all know that we got our first appointment set up with LDSFS. This is going to be our intake interview, and this is also where we put down $1000. Yikes! It is where they will go over everything with us, and where we will start the rest of our paperwork. I am SO excited to get this on the road!! Anyway, our interview is going to be on Thursday December 13th. We could have done it earlier, but it would have clashed with Sam's finals. And I really don't want to cause any distractions for him during that time. So it will be on the day of his last final. YAY!!!! I am SO excited!!!

This also brings up another point. Sam only has 1 WEEK LEFT!!! (Well for this semester anyway...) And then it is only 1 semester left before he walks and we can move!!! This means, at most, only 5 more months at Icon! Yay!!! Sam has been doing so well in his schooling the last couple of years. It is great to see him doing something that he loves! So that is exciting for us.

I went to the doctor yesterday to check my ear from when I jammed a q-tip in it a couple months ago (yea, yea, yea...trust me, I've heard it all already...) and they pulled a huge scab out of my ear canal. So hopefully now my ear will start to heal and STOP hurting! I have to put ear drops in every six hours, which has proven to be a pain....

So that is an update on our life. So exciting eh? Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats again on your exciting news! I am SO happy for ya'll! On a side note...what's this about a Qtip?! It scares me because it isn't the first time I have heard about something like that in the past little while...I really really like using Qtips in my ear, even though they aren't allowed...sigh...maybe I should stop before I hurt myself, but they just work so well!!

Joswha said...

I'm so pumped for you guys!! This is going to be an awesome experience! My sister is actually doing the same thing right now on adopting a second time. (I'm sure I can give here your e-mail if you want to ask her questions) This is such a great thing for you guys to be able to extend your family! GOOD LUCK!!