Thursday, November 29, 2007

Tagged!!

Alright, I have been tagged. I tried putting it off, but I had two people tag me....so I guess I better get crackin.
What I do is list 6 things that people may not know about me, then I will tag whoever else (is there anyone else to tag?) and they will have to do the same thing. Alright..here goes...

1. I LOVE hot dogs. I love to eat them cold, in eggs, in mac n cheese, on buns, corndogs, in pork and beans, in anything pretty much. I don't know what it is...people have tried to scare me away from them by telling me how they are made...and I DON'T CARE!!! I love them anyway!!! yummm...I might have to head to the fridge after this....

2. I really don't like the sound of people brushing their teeth. Just the sound of it makes me gag. Probably because I picture the toothbrush swishing around in someone else's mouth, and BLECH! I just don't like it.

3. I have to sleep with something by my face. Whether it is a pillow, blanket, my arm, whatever. I just have to have something touching my face to fall asleep. I grew up with a blanket that I used for a pillow, and it was always by my face. If I don't have something there...I can not fall asleep.

4. I work on cars. This is mainly due to being married to a guy who loves to work on them. I am not at all good at it by any means, but my hands can get into places that other's can't. So I am asked to get the hard bolts. (Either that, or I get them anyway, just to rub it in Sam's face that I could get it, and he couldn't...) I have had grease up to my elbows, and have cut my hands a few times trying to help Sam do this.

5. I am very shy. I have had a lot of people think that I am stuck up, and snotty. But it is just because I don't open up to a lot of people. I try to be very approachable, but sometimes, I am just intimidated, and shy. I am getting better at it though. I can talk to people more openly than before.

6. I always sneeze at least 4 times in a row. It is not uncommon for me to sneeze 10 times in a row. I don't know what it is, if it is something in the air, or what, but I sneeze. And I sneeze A LOT. I thought it was just allergys, but it is all year round. We thought it was something in our last apartment, but we moved and I am still doing it! ACK!

Alright, there are the things about me that you might not have known. I now tag Melanie, and no one else, because I don't know many other blogs...I am very unpopular in this aspect...Oh well. Have fun Mel!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Finally!! This is so fun to read! I never knew you loved hot dogs so much! I am about the exact opposite with them!