Saturday, November 17, 2007

Stinkin HTML...

Well, I am almost fed up with my website! I am trying to change the HTML in my website, but my template isn't letting me. And even then I am not sure how to do it! It is driving me NUTS!!! ARGHH!!!!

Anyway, I am sure that I will be able to figure it out one way or another, just impatient I guess.

Well, our first round of papers is all filled out! Yay! We are on our way! We just have to have our Bishop get his papers in and we will be starting. Yikes! Kinda nerve wracking, but exciting none the less.

We went and saw a movie the other day called "Dan in Real Life" and it is SO funny! We were laughing SO hard! There is a line in there where a girl screams "YOU ARE A MURDERER OF LOVE!!!" And it just makes you laugh until you cry. Hilarious. Highly recommended.

But anyway. I need people to photograph! I am getting bored, and want to take more pictures!! Maybe I can convince my neighbor to let me take pictures of their child...hmm...anyone else?

Well, I guess I best be off to bed. Have a good day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tara-

You are more then welcome to take pitcures of Bradlee whenever you are bored. We LOVE the ones you took for her blessing...Thank You so much! Next time we will pose better for ya! I don't know how to change the HTML either and it's driving me nuts too... I can't figure out how you get a code from a scrapbook background. ???

Michelle said...

Hurrah!! You got the first round of papers filled out! :) I will hvae to watch that movie you are recommending...I have had a hard time finding good movies lately. And on a side note, if you want to fly to Austin, I am sure I can find you some cute kids to photograph...(ok, maybe it is a ploy just to get you to visit...)