Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Random Thoughts

So I went to the eye doctor today. It is a sad thought that when you look, and the doctor tells you that you can't squint, and so therefore can't see anything. I really can't see without contacts or glasses! That is so sad!

I am supposed to be working from home. But the computer that we are set up with isn't working correctly, so it looks like I will still have my Tuesday's and Thursday's off.

I have also come down with a cold, or at least a sore throat. So I have been feeling kind of lazy, and tired, and just wanting to go to bed.

Why are there spiders? I really don't like spiders, and I am trying to figure out why they are here to begin with. What is their purpose?

I have adoption papers here ready to be filled out, but I just don't feel the urge to fill them out. Is this bad? I am not sure. I want to fill them out I really do, we both feel good about doing it, but I just can't being myself to do it. This might be due to the fact that I don't really want to come up with $1000 dollars right off of the bat. I mean I want to, but I don't see how it is possible. Why is it that the things that we want the most in life are the hardest to get? I just don't get it. Hmm..

Well, I guess I better end this random posting, and get back to life...

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank goodness for contacts & glasses, I say!! Although in my case, just glasses...becuase I still haven't gone in to the doctor! But I have an appt next Thurs! Hurrah!

haha - I love your thoughts about spiders...the only thing I can think about is that they are here to build webs and eat bugs...maybe so there aren't so many bugs in the world? But then one has to ask...why all the bugs in the first place...man I hate these creepy crawlers...

I wonder why you can't get yourself to fill out the papers...maybe you aren't supposed to then? Maybe now is not the time? Or maybe cause it is a hard step? Or maybe because of the $1K?! Why on earth does it cost $1K to fill them out??? I never knew that!

3 hags a bloggin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
3 hags a bloggin said...

Tara,
I love your new blog, good idea to keep them separate. Good luck with the adoption papers and with coming up with the money. You will be able to do it I'm sure.

I wish I was going to be in Logan for Thanksgiving this year and I would have you take my husband and I's pictures!

My sister's and I started a blog if you want to check it out, at least you can see a picture of me! It is: http://3hagsabloggin.wordpress.com/We use our middle names so I am Beth. We are kind of irreverent so just be prepared! But I would love to have you stop by if you get a second.
~Carolyn