Friday, December 28, 2007

Sick

Well, I think I am going crazy!! Sam and I are both SICK. Sam is coughing, and can't stop, and my head is so stuffed up that I think it will explode. We were miserable last night! At 2:00 we tried to go up to bed, and neither of us could sleep! We ended up taking Tylonol, and that helped us at least sleep. But I am stuck down in bed, and miserable. Along with being miserable, I am bored out of my MIND!!! Hopefully the bath that I will be taking here shortly will help somewhat...

Why is it that people get sick at the most difficult times! It's the holiday's for crying out loud! But alas...we will get over it. Hopefully sooner rather than later!

Sam starts school in just over a week. Last semester here! I am so excited about it! He is going to be looking around at jobs down in Utah County, so we can be ready when he is done.

Ah, we are so excited for this next year! So many exciting things happening! It will be a very exciting year! Well, I am off to take my bath...ahh...relaxation...

No comments: