Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Vacation

I am so sad that our vacation is over! We really didn't want to leave Santaquin. We had so much fun, that it was hard to pull away. I spent the time driving home, trying to convince Sam that we needed to move today! But alas, no such luck. We had a lot of fun! Sam spent time sledding with our nieces and nephew, and we did our best to try and help out wherever we could. We spent Christmas with them, and had SO much fun. Unfortunately Sam became sick while down there, and he now has a viral infection in his lungs. So we are working on getting him to feel better!


We had an AMAZING Christmas! And we are so thankful for everything we have. We didn't have to spend Christmas alone (Thanks mom for your prayers!) and Santa was very good to us.


We also got to spend our nieces first birthday with her, and she was just ADORABLE! She has started saying "A-boo" to people (like peek-a-boo) and it is just so cute! You could wake up to her saying that to you, trying to get you to wake up, and it just melts your heart! The other's were just as cute! With Kasia singing "You Are My Sunshine" and taking random objects and creating a story from them, and Sierra doing any trick she could to show how strong she is! She is the only 6 year old that I know of that can do military press push ups! (For those who don't know what that is, it is where they do a hand stand against a wall, and do push ups with just their arms) And she doesn't just do 1 or 2, she will crank out like 10 of them! She is STRONG and fearless! Tagan loved to color. And even though he was so tired, he still wanted to color. You would hear "mom, I am tired of coloring, but I just can't stop!" He then wanted his mom to come and color for him so he could take a break. SO CUTE!


I got to spend time shopping, and we stayed awake late every night, just to watch TV, and edit pictures! We tried to do a photoshoot every day, and I think we did well, until the end when it snowed and it was just too cold to go outside!


But now we are back to work, and back to the same ol' stuff.


We have almost completed our adoption paperwork. We should have everything together within the next couple of weeks to get it all put in. HOPEFULLY! We are still really excited for what 2008 is going to bring for us!


Well...I have rambled on long enough! I will end this with a couple of pictures from our vacation. Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

Michelle said...

Fun post! Sounds like you had a great time! I hope Sam is feeling better soon!! My in-laws only have dial-up, so I haven't been able to read blogs or update mine for a while. Luckily we are at Jeff's grandpa's home in Pennsylvania and he has DSL! Also, cute pictures! Glad you had a good Christmas!! :)

Melanie said...

Awwwww! *Teeeeer!!! I miss you SO much! I can't wait to see you again!!!