Saturday, December 8, 2007

Saturday's

I just absolutely love Saturday's where I get to sit around and do absolutely nothing. Like right now, for instance, I get to sit around and write posts while listening to my favorite music...heaven.

Oh and I have another movie recommendation. We went and saw Fred Clause the other night. It is a cute movie! If you like movies like "The Santa Clause" with Tim Allen, you will like this movie. There are parts that will make you laugh, and it is a cute movie, especially for this time of year. So if you are wondering what movie to see...see that one!

Sam is at work, and I am sitting here at home. I have everything cleaned that needs to be cleaned (except for the kitchen...I am kind of putting it off...), my pictures are edited that need to be edited, and I have nothing to do. I thought I would sit for a minute before my life got crazy again...

Sam's brother's wedding is a week from yesterday. Let me go through a day by day idea of what we are going to be doing...

Saturday - (Today) As I mentioned, Sam is working. We are meeting up for a temple night with family members, and then I have been volunteered to give a perm. (I am not too excited for this....) So we will be giving my mother-in-law a perm after that, and then HOPEFULLY hanging out with friends.

Sunday - A day to relax, ahh..we will probably visit relatives, or finish up baking all of our goody plates. (We did this last week and made some of the YUMMIEST stuff! We made peppermint bark, white chocolate covered pretzels, and mini cheescakes...yum). Anyway...so a "Do whatever we want day"

Monday - Work from 9-3:30 (Normally it is one of my 10 hours days, but I am getting off early...), and then our adoption interview! Of which I am VERY excited for! Then family night.

Tuesday- Sam's brother gets into town from Wisconsin. (Yay! We are excited to see them, since we haven't seen them in like 3 years, and we haven't met two of our nieces!) Sam also has 2 finals this day, and I work from 1-6:30.

Wednesday- Work from 9-7. Yee haw. Sam will be studying when he is not working.

Thursday - Sam has 2 more finals, and then he will be DONE! (well for this semester anyway...but then only ONE semester left before he graduates!! YAY!!) I will be working from 1-6:30 again. Aaron and Melanie comes into town with their kiddios. (Yay!! I am very excited for this also!) They will be staying with us, and we will party this night.

Friday - Nathan's wedding! Kellie will be coming down for us to do her hair that morning, and then the wedding, then the luncheon at 1:00 and then I am taking family pictures right after that, before the reception. The reception will be this night.

Saturday-My In-Laws Wedding Anniversary. Aaron and Melanie will leave as Aaron has a test that he is taking for his contractors liscense. (Yay Aaron!) We will probably be heading down to Salt Lake to go to the Mo-Tab Christmas Concert with my family, and then spending the night down there.

Sunday - Curtis's birthday! (My brother) He will be ordained a Teacher at church, and then a get together afterwards. Willie and his family will probably be heading back to Wisconsin this day. And we will be traveling down to Santaquin for our vacation.

From Monday (17th) to Sunday (the 23rd) We will be vacationing, and doing photo shoots every day of the week. We will also be down there for my nieces birthday. Sam will be fixing the car, and also possibly working for his uncle some of the time. And then we will come back and be back for our normal lives.

So as you can see, I am going to be pretty busy for the next couple of weeks, and might not find the time to post! But I will do my best to post on Monday to let you all know how things went! Thanks for reading, and sorry this turned into a novel....Have a good week!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I LOVE novel posts! :) I also love the Christmas-y layout and hearing about what's going on! Sounds busy, but also some fun in there! And lots of taking pics, which you love! And I must say, I can't wait to hear about Monday!!! :)