Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year, New Goals

So, it looks like I do this every year. 
I think to myself that I'm going to get better at blogging. 
I'm going to document better. 
I'm going to blog better. 
I'm going to take more photos. 
I'm going to be happier. 
I'm going to BE BETTER. 

And it lasts maybe a week. 
Ha!! 

Well, hopefully I've got the right systems in play to actually do it this year. 

I doubt anyone out there still reads this blog. Buuuuut, even if it's just got myself, I'm going to try. 

And that's the best anyone can go, right? 

Well, the new year finds is still in our house we built. We still love it, and love our neighborhood. We have built some amazing friendships here and absolutely love it. 
Bubba is in 2nd Grade and loving it. He reads extremely well, and loves to read Percy Jackson and anything Star Wars.
He's getting so tall and growing up so fast. We are excited for this next year  to spend time with his birthmother! 
Little Man is 18 months and growing so fast!! He has 1 speed, which is RUN. He jabbers away and tries to copy everything you say. Life is sure an adventure with these two! 
Sam is still enjoying work with Wells Fargo Advisors. We hope to see him grow in the company this year, and can't wait to see what happens. 

Life has been crazy and hectic, and I don't see it slowing down. At.All. So we will find the miracles in the mess and keep moving forward. :) 

We hope the new year finds you well. And may this not be the last time you hear from me this year. ❤️

No comments: