Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sitting, Eating, and other Random Things...

So I took some pictures of bubba today. He has been sitting for the last couple of weeks, and I finally got some pictures of it!! He sits up without support. He also rolls over from front to back, and from back to front. So..I set him down and he rolls across the floor!! Silly boy!! But here are some pictures for your enjoyment!
Here is a picture of both of us together. He was just about to cry...



Here are some of his first experience eating. He wasn't too sure about it, but he LOVES it now! He now eats green beans, sweet potatoes, and peas. Although he doesn't like the peas too much! I have a video of that that I will have to show sometime... He also likes rice and oatmeal. Anyway, enjoy this as well!

Here are a couple of pictures of my mom with bubba and DK. Her two grandbabies. If you can't tell that's love...then I don't know what it is!



Ok...that's all I will post for now! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

He looks so cute! i loved seeing a pic of you. Your mom does n't look a day over 30!

Michelle said...

I love the pictures and post!!! I especially love the pictures where baby H is smiling with his tongue out!! Seriously adorable!!

Nicole said...

He is SOOO cute! I can't believe how big he has gotten!