Tuesday, July 29, 2008

4 months old...

Well..bubba is 4 months old now. He has actually been 4 months for about a week now..but I am slow at updating. I will try to be better.
I can't believe that 4 months have gone by! He still seems so little, and yet growing up so fast. We went to his 4 month appointment today and here are his stats:
Birth Weight: 7 lbs 15.8 ounces (technically 8 pounds, but hey..)
Birth Length: 20 inches
Birth Head Circ: 14 inches

2 month Weight: 13 lbs 8 oz (90th percentile)
2 month Height: 23.5 inches (50th percentile)

4 Month Weight: 17 lbs 12 ounces (80 percentile)
4 month Height: 25.5 inches (75th percentile)
4 Month Head Circ: 16.5 inches

We have a well nurished child on our hands!! He is growing fast, and we have branched out and started feeding him rice cereal (for about 2 weeks now) and we just started on Oatmeal, and Peas (blech, glad I'm not eating them). He loves the rice cereal, and the oatmeal, but wasn't too sure about the peas. He would make a disgusted face, spit some out, and then shudder. Haha, my reaction to them also! But we will try them again tomorrow...I will try to get video of it tomorrow. I was on my own tonight and didn't have enough hands. I also have some pictures of him trying rice cereal a little bit ago. So cute!

Also, in other exciting news...he cut his first tooth!! We have been able to see it under the gums for just about a month but it finally cut through yesterday! Now, when he bites my fingers...it hurts! He actually left a tooth mark on my finger and then laughed about it. Silly boy...

Anyway, I will try to update with pictures soon!!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

WOW! I can't believe he is 4 months! It seemed like just yesterday you were posting newborn pictures of him! Isn't motherhood so much fun?!

Curtis & Elise said...

Ha ha!! That makes me glad that my kids don't get teeth for forever. (18 months for Adelyn's first) You are so cute!

Michelle said...

No!! Don't let him grow up that fast!!! This post was so fun to read about, but I can't believe little Hunter is already eating real food! Ack! Time sure does fly! Thanks for posting! :)

lasantine said...

Wow! What a big boy! I can't believe he's so big already!

Anonymous said...

He is so so so cute, I can't believe how big he is getting. It's so exciting and so sad at the same time when they start growing up.