Saturday, August 16, 2008

Birthday- (Updated with PICTURES!!)

So, Thursday was my birthday. And honestly, wasn't the best I have ever had. But we stretched it out into a weekend event...actually, come to think about it, it was more like a week event. Last weekend, we went out with Aaron and Melanie to Tucanos. It is a Brazillian place where they bring skewers of meat out and let you eat however much you want to eat. It was DELICIOUS!! So, if you are in Provo and you want some good meat eating..I would recommend it!!

Then on Wednesday, Sam took me shopping for a new computer, because my other one wouldn't work on my pictures anymore!! I was very distraught that I couldn't edit pictures, so Sam bought me a new one. Such a sweet hubby that I have!! So now, once I get all of my stuff transferred over to this computer, I will be able to work on pictures again! yay!!!

Then, Thursday we didn't really do anything. I helped Melanie clean the house, and then I made dinner for everyone. We had chicken enchiladas. VERY YUMMY!!! So that was good. Then Melanie and I went to wally world, and Melanie did my nails. Friday morning we woke up at 5:30 and took Angel (Mell's cat) to get fixed. That cat was not happy!! But while we took her over there, we stopped and had breakfast at IHOP. So THANK YOU Mell!! We then went home and slept, woke up and worked out and got ready for our date that night. We were meeting our good friends Tana and Mike in Salt Lake for dinner.

For dinner we decided to go to The Garden which is a restaurant in the top of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. They even opened the top of the restaurant! That was pretty cool! We met with my Dad and he took bubba home with him where we were going to meet them later. After we ate, we went and walked around Temple Square. Now, I can get pictures to post, so here you go!




After that, we went to Nelson's Frozen Custard and got some ice cream. It was VERY delicious, and VERY fun!! So THANK YOU Tana and Mike, and Aaron and Mell!! I absolutely LOVE hanging out with you!

So that was my week. I still need to blog about Girls Camp last week, and anything else I can think of! So enjoy!

6 comments:

Jess said...

Happy belated birthday! Sounds like you had a fun week.

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

lasantine said...

Happy Birthday!

Michelle said...

I'm glad you had such an action packed b-day week! How nice that you got some date night time in! I love the pictures and I love your shirt! And of course, you look great! :)

Bethany said...

Sounds like a fantastic day!

Melanie said...

I hope the week made up for the day! :D Love you.