Monday, August 11, 2008

Bridal Veil Falls

So, this is kind of old. It is from our anniversary back on the 20th. Sam actually suprised me and took me to a night out. We went out to eat, and Melanie and Aaron agreed to watch Bubba for the night. We then went to a hotel and swam until they closed the pool. Then stayed up late watching Apollo 13. (Man, I haven't seen that movie in a LONG time!!)


The next morning, Sam took me on a drive up Provo Canyon, and we hiked up to Bridal Veil Falls. It was GORGEOUS! The water was FREEZING though!! So we hiked up as far as we could, and then drove up to Sundance. It was fun to get away and get back to just being us. But it was also VERY good to see bubba again!!! Anyway, here are a couple of pictures from our hike up there. There was a fire up that canyon probably a week later that burned the restaurant that was at the top of Bridal Veil Falls. So that was kind of sad to see in the news just a few days later!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks fun and beautiful!

Alicia W. said...

We were there on the 24th...it is a beautiful place! If you ever need a date and have no sitter, call me! We will watch your little guy!

Michelle said...

Oh! How fun! I love Bridal Veil Falls! Happy belated anniversary! :) Now I am thinking I will have to get a night away for my anniversary! hehe

Anonymous said...

So cute. These pic are adorable