Friday, April 22, 2011

i have to admit

i am not good at coming up with titles other than "confessions" 
because that's what they are.. 
so if anyone has any suggestions on titles that i can use on friday's, please let me know. :) 

alright, here we go: 

~i used to shave the hair off of my arms. my mom would always laugh at me. but if you knew me in high school, you'll know that i HATED having hair on my arms, and i had a LOT of it! so i started shaving them a couple of years ago. i have since stopped, and my arms are hairy again, and it doesn't bug me so bad anymore. huh. 

~i love being busy. i thrive on it. i think that's why i am a photographer. even though it sometimes gets crazy, i feel like i am actually doing stuff. instead of just sitting at home in my pajamas doing movie days all the time. :) it makes me feel accomplished, and even if i complain, i secretly LOVE being busy. 

~i need friends. i mean, i have friends, don't get me wrong. but i miss going out and hanging out with someone, just because. i guess in order for me to do this, i need a car so i can actually meet with people. who wants to come hang out at my place?

~i don't sleep well. most nights i stay up late in bed, trying to shut my mind off. my mind goes a million miles an hour, and i can't shut it off long enough to fall asleep. so even though sam has been asleep since 10:30, i find myself awake at 2:00...even though i've been laying there the whole time. 

~i get scared to talk on the phone. seriously. it makes me so nervous. when someone calls, i look at my phone and my heart starts pounding, and i fear answering it. which is really weird considering i worked in customer service for 4 years answering phone calls. maybe that is where my fear came from, for the last 2 years i did supervisor calls, where people were mad and yelling. hmmm... i would rather text or email. it just goes to show how technological our generation is i guess. and my goal is to get better at talking on the phone to people. 

that's all i can really come up with right now. 
thanks for reading! 
enjoy.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That's so funny about your arms! I never realized! In highschool, Nicole Broadbent and I were obsessed with Nairing our arms! I don't worry about it anymore either. Of course, I was WAY better looking in highschool too!