Friday, April 15, 2011

already?

so yeah..i was really going to post more during the week..
and i didn't realize that the last post i made was the confessions. 
sorry about that. 
i will try to be better. 

here's this weeks confessions: 

~i am not a dog person. i like dogs, i get along with dogs, but i can't do big dogs. maybe a little lapdog or something..and maybe i will change my mind later. but as of right now,
i'll take a cat. 

~this weather is not stopping me from wearing flip flops. maybe i'm in denial. and maybe my feet are freezing anyway, but it's my way of trying to will spring to be here.

~i wish i was in colorado. my parents and some of my siblings are there visiting with my brother who just came home from his tour in iraq, his wife and little boy. and i can't help but being insanely jealous. i wish i was there with them. but i will be seeing them in a few weeks. :) and i'm excited. 

~i need to find balance. that's all i am really going to say about that, because a lot of it i am still trying to figure out myself. 

i think i am going to end there. because i am hungry and tired, and i want to get away from the computer. :)
enjoy

No comments: