Monday, September 13, 2010

Sickies

i really dislike being sick. 

REALLY. dislike.

as in, i would kick sickness in the face 
that is..if it had a face. but where i am the one sick, i really don't want to be kicking myself in the face. 

cause that would hurt. like, a lot. 

anyway. about a week before i headed out to new york, i had a cold. a very basic cold, stuffy nose, headache, and just bleh feeling. it went away luckily, before i headed to new york. then sam got sick. and was out for the count. then bubba got sick. bad cough, sore throat, etc. 
i figured since i had already been sick, i wouldn't get it. 

WRONG. 

i am currently down, with the feeling that a ton of bricks is laying on my chest. my throat is sore, my head hurts, my body aches, and i am still in my pajamas at 6:30 at night. 
(although i could say that i was just getting ready for an early bed, couldn't i..hmm..) 

i can't talk, as my voice is barely there and what i can get out sounds awful. (yes, just ask the client that called me earlier today. poor soul. but i can't just ignore them!) hopefully this will be gone in a day or two, and i will be back to my chipper self. 

in the meantime, anyone is welcome to bring us dinner. :-) 

oh, and i wanted to show you the absolute most precious view in the whole world.


see..completely precious. I love this little face.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Feel better soon! I hate being sick too! :( *hugs*