Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Facts

fact : i really really really miss new york. i miss the sights, the feel, the people, the company, the awesomeness. i can't wait to go back.

fact : i really need to de-clutter my life. get rid of anything that brings me down, or doesn't build me up in anyway. and just clear everything out

fact : i am really tired of putting so much into a relationship/friendship when it's acted like it was never given. if someone wants to be my friend, then please show it. otherwise i get discouraged. especially if you treat me like crap, and still expect the effort i put into it. if you don't want to be my friend. fine. but don't act like you do, and then talk trash about me, or to me. it's not nice.

fact : i am usually very complimentative. i give a LOT of compliments. i, however, won't give one that i don't think is deserved. don't like it? tough. deal with it.

fact : i make up words like complimentative often.

fact : i am sitting next to the cutest sleeping boy you will ever lay eyes on. and he melts my heart at least once a day

fact : i am a better person because of my son.

fact : i really need to go to bed soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your thoughts. What a beautiful boy you have!

Michelle said...

I love the pics of bubba. And I like the word complimentative.

Love ya!