Sunday, September 19, 2010

how do people do it?

seriously. 
how do people do it? 

i guess i better explain what i am questioning.. 

i am a wife, a daughter, a sister, a mother, a photographer, a cleaner, a cook, an entertainer, a teacher, an owie kisser, a sad attempt at being domestic (no really, you should see the veil i just tried to make..), and a rememberer of everything others forget. (i SWEAR i told my hubby that 5 times..)

and some days, i just feel over-whelmed. 

so i ask again: 

how do people do it? 
how do people find balance in their lives?

i feel like i have to many things that require my full attention. 
obviously, being a mother and wife comes first. i would drop everything in a split second if my son needed me. 
but i feel like if i give that my 100% attention, then all the other areas lack, and i let people down. 

maybe that's what it all boils down to.

i'm AFRAID to let people down. 

i'm afraid that people will think less of me because it took me an extra day to get their pictures done, or that i didn't get the dishes done in time, or that i missed a party for a friend because my little needed just one more snuggle. 

why am i afraid to let people down? 

i.have.no.clue. 

but, now that i know why i am feeling like this (thank you blogging world for letting me get my thoughts down), i will find out that i can balance things, i will make it work, i will be able to do it. 

because i don't want to let you down.

No comments: