Friday, July 2, 2010

FrIdAy NiGhT CoNfEsSiOnS

Yes, I know that by the time most of you read this, it will be Friday morning, or Friday afternoon. But it is Friday none the less, and I thought...

why not bring back Friday Night Confessions?

it's been a while..no?
(so please forgive me if I repeat a lot that I don't remember posting :-))

So....let's see what we've got.

~I absolutely love summer. I do. The warm sun, the thunderstorms, the warm night. The need to NOT sleep with blankets on. But i REALLY don't like how it makes my skin feel. Yuck. I don't need to put any moisturizer or make up on, and my skin feels disgusting.

~Bubba is starting to talk more, and I love it. This isn't really a confession I guess, just something I would throw in there.

~ My first kiss (REAL lip to lip kiss) was my hubby. We had been dating between 4 and 5 months. I had asked him to an Institute Dance, and he agreed. We went, and he kissed me on his doorstep when I dropped him off. I drove home in a cloud. And still do when I kiss him. :-)

~I love crab. Crab and Avocado sandwiches are absolutely DIVINE. I just have to ignore the itching on my tongue afterwards. :-)

~ If I were to ever get a tatoo, it would be on the back of my shoulder. And it would be a cool design of something. Not really sure what though...

~I grew up always wanting to pierce my ears a few more times. As I got older, I was glad that I didn't. But there are still times that I am tempted to go get them pierced again. (Don't worry mom, I most likely won't.)

~I am beyond ready to adopt again. Bubba needs a sibling, and I can't wait until we are ready to put in our papers again. Hopefully it's sooner rather than later.

~I have to tell Bubba at least once a day this. "Don't bite _(insert random body parts)_!!" Silly boy will bite his toes, and then exclaim "ow" and continue doing it while laughing. Makes me worried that he actually enjoys the pain! Silly boy.

Ok, I guess that will be all for now. Hope you enjoy :-)

No comments: