Tuesday, July 6, 2010

All things F...



this last weekend was the 4th of July. what comes with the 4th?

family

friends

food

fireworks

floats

we had a blast. we went to the Kaysville parade on saturday, then we had a bbq at my parents house, and then fireworks. i always LOVE the kaysville fireworks.

love.them.

sunday was spent singing patriotic hymns in church, and then dinner at my parents again, a FUN photoshoot with an exciting family, and then fireworks at my parents house. we made sure to spend a lot of time thinking about those who have served and are serving for us.

my brother being one of them

monday was filled with another photoshoot, and then fireworks in the evening. we went over to jackie and brandon's for those and then enjoyed games afterwards with them.

earlier on in the week, i had my sister's, my brother, my sister in law, and my nephew all come out for a little photoshoot i was trying to do. the picture at the top of this post is of my sister in law and my nephew.

ADORABLE aren't they?

i haven't had a chance to process all the images, because, well..i've been busy.

after we were all done, i had kaleigh grab a couple of shots of my little family (got to get us in every once and a while!)







anyway, we had a LOT of fun, and i can't wait for next year. :-)

2 comments:

Cascio Photography said...

I love love love the one all three of you and the one of you and your hubby :) your family is sooo cute!!

mandy_moo said...

Oooh, my family is exciting!! ;) We had fun, too!! Thanks again!