Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Poor Baby..

As you will see from this post, I have two babies. I got them both about the same time, and one was purchased so we could make it to pick up Bubba. That's right, my first baby is my car. First new car I have ever got! And this evening, it met another car. And yes I know car's are supposed to do this, but my car is a wuss. It snowed really bad here in Utah County, and it made the roads pretty bad. Well, Mell and I went to ladies night out tonight (first monday of every month we do this) and on our way home, we slid into another car. Well, 2 cars ahead of us a car spun a 360 and went and stopped by the cement barrier. The car behind that slowed and started fishtailing and going off to the side. Well, both cars moved in front of us. We tried to avoid it, but we couldn't. We pumped our brakes and it did nothing, we just slid right into the corner of a car. The following picture shows my car on the tow truck, front end all banged in. The car will not start, and my airbags didn't even go off!
All that it did to the car we hit, was break their tail light. Stupid car. Well, we have a ton more pictures that I will post once I get them. But for now, I might take some pain pills and go to bed, because I am becoming very sore! But there is my first update for the week. Trust me, I have like 8 other things to blog about!! Better get too it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no... That is so sad and scary. I hope you guys are okay. I am so sorry.

Michelle said...

Oh no!! I hate car accidents! This brings back memories of when I totalled our car a year ago...and the other car didn't even have a scratch! Ugh! I am glad that you are ok...hopefully you won't be sore for too long. The roads really were icky last night!

Alicia W. said...

Oh no! I'm glad you were not hurt! Now I'm all nervous to go driving today...

Nicole said...

Oh man! That is the worst! Your poor car!! I am glad you are ok!!