Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hay Ride for Christmas

This is from December 20th. This gets its own post, because there are a lot of pictures with it! Ok, I left off with Crystal leaving on the 19th of December. Chris came home from BootCamp for a couple of weeks! Yay!!! So we hung out on the 20th. Every year Layton City has these lights through the park, and they also have a hay ride that takes you through the lights! It was SO very fun, except for the COLD. Brrr....But it was fun. Wendy came down and spend the evening with us, and we just went out and had fun! So here are the pictures from it...

Here is the start of the lights..

Looking down the trailer, we have my mom who is barely visable, Kaleigh, Tab, DK, Chris (who you can't see) and Wendy.


Here is my mom (sorry, stupid flash blew it out) with Bubba, and Kaleigh off to the side.

Down the row from me is Curtis (who you can't really see), my Dad, Brandon (Jackie's boy) and Jackie.

Here they are again...smile! haha, I love catching people off gaurd...
Afterwards, we all went back to my parents and had hot chocolate, since it was so cold! So here are a couple of random shots from that.
Kaleigh (I don't even want to ask what went through her mind...)
Jackie and Chris (with Wendy in the background...)

Gorgeous Tab. She seriously is gorgeous, her smile is SO contagious! I love it!


And that is from our wonderful Hay Ride! Yay!! Next will hopefully be Christmas Eve and Christmas. Woo Hoo!! That will be a good one, let me tell ya! Have fun for now.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Great post! I love it! Keep 'em coming! Don't you just love Christmastime?!