Monday, February 6, 2012

life

hello there
how are you doing this fine day?
we are doing swell. :) 

i never know what to write on my blog. i feel like it needs to be so deep and thought provoking.
and most of the time, my thoughts aren't that provoking. 
and people say to just blog about what you do, 
you know...keep people updated about your life. 
but i usually talk to my mom on the phone every.single.day and tell her everything that is going on 
that i forget that other people might be reading my blog. 
haha. sorry to all those that get disappointed when you come to my blog and see nothing new. 

let's see. 
bubba is growing. i can't believe he turns 4 next month. 
he entertains me d.a.i.l.y. 
multiple times a day, as a matter of fact. 
like right now, i am watching him play with legos, which are spread across my front room. 
and he is so animated while playing with them. 
"i darth vader, what are you doing?"
(picking up another lego..)
"playing with my friends, what are you doing"
(back to darth vader)
"i going to get you with my light saber"
*light saber noises*

it is rather entertaining. 
and i wouldn't trade it for ANYTHING. 

he knows a lot of his letters, and his numbers, even though he still insists on counting like this
1...2......6....8....12.
with a smile on his face, because he KNOWS he's doing it wrong. and then he laughs at me when i say 
"wait a second, 6 doesn't come after 2!"
well technically it does,
but you know what i mean. 

i sure love him. 

we got rid of one of our couches this last weekend. 
we have SO much more space in our front room, it's amazing. 
bubba has more room to play, but i lost my lounging office location.
which is probably a good thing
i think my butt was starting to take form of where the couches met. 

anyway. 

sam is loving his job, and is exceeding expectations there. he's constantly being told that he is picking everything up faster than anyone, and has been able to get comfortable doing what he is doing. 
even though most of it still goes over my head... 
i'm happy that he is happy though, and we seem to be able to "settle down" a little bit now. 
which is good. 
now we can start looking for a house. :) 
which makes me rather excited. 

we are still waiting to hear anything about an adoption. 
our paperwork is out there, and we are just kind of waiting. 
hopefully we will be able to talk to our caseworker soon, and see what else we can do to get our names out there. 
but in the meantime, we just wait. 
SO much easier said than done. :) 

we are also waiting for some test results for me, to see what else this year is going to bring. 
it might completely change my world. 
but it's ok. 
we will survive. :) 

anyway, there is an update. 
maybe tomorrow i can come and update with pictures. 
yeah...let's try for that. :) 
until then.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love hearing how things are going and you don't talk to me on the phone every day! :) And I also can't believe H will be 4 next month! Blows my mind, especially since it means Nathan isn't far behind him!

Michelle said...

I keep thinking about your comment about how you talk to your mom every day, so you have nothing to blog about. Maybe that's why I blog so much - because I have no one to talk to! haha Maybe you should move far away so you'll blog more - jk

Wendy said...

Yay for an update! I stink at blogging, but I love reading updates. I miss our little group, knowing how everyone is doing. You should buy a house in say...draper...then our boys could play together and we could visit and you could take super fantastic picture of us all the time. :)