Monday, January 23, 2012

crazy

i've been reading through the last few posts on my blog, and i've decided something. 

i.sound.crazy. 

i promise i'm not. 
well...to a certain degree. 
but i think that everyone has SOME sort of craziness to them. that's what makes each of us unique. 

so i'm going to try to be better. haha. 
less crazy. 

this last weekend, i photographed something i have never photographed before. 
i won't go into it here, as it isn't necessarily mine to share.
but i believe it changed something in me. 

it was hard to photograph, and it made me really think about what i believe in. 
oh how simple and sweet is my belief. 
i respect those who believe differently then i. 

as we wait for a new little to join our sweet little family, i can't help but think that this is how it is supposed to be. 
God has a plan. 
i know that He is mindful of me. 
He hears my never ending prayers asking for comfort, peace, and love.
i know that even though i am BEGGING for an answer or for something to go a certain way, that He is listening and thinking :
"my dear child, i hear your pleas"
and even when i get discouraged, i know He has not left me.

He is always there. 
oh what a blessing!! 

He has helped me calm a lot of my "crazy" lately. 
thankfully, or i'm sure sam would be at his wits end by now. 
dang, how i love that man. 
i am SO thankful for my knowledge in my belief. 

and every time i look into these little eyes, it reaffirms that my life is where it is supposed to be right now. 
so we will continue to pray, and to love, and just...be. :)

HE knows ME.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You don't sound crazy! At least not to me, but then I'm crazy too! :)

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Crazy is just uniqueness in its finest form.