Friday, June 17, 2011

update

my mom was giving me a hard time today about not updating my blog. 
yeah..i don't know why, maybe it's because i don't feel like i have anything interesting to share. 
i have the tab open across the top of my browser, i just don't ever think to click on it and update. 

ah well. 

confessions, shall we? 

~i'm getting older. i slept on a floor last night, and i couldn't move this morning. my shoulders and hips hurt so bad. 
i don't like this fact.

~i am working on being happier with myself, and not worry so much about everyone else. 
i'll let you know how it goes.

~we need more movies. i think i have worn out the ones that we have

~i am a photographer, and i only have a couple of pictures hanging up on my walls. sad i know. i think it's because i know i'm not going to be in this place long, so i don't want to get completely settled in and do stuff, unless i know i'm going to be there a while. so sad. 

~i want to go on a vacation with sam. just him and i for a couple of days. we haven't done that for 3 years. we have only been away from bubba 3 nights. and they were all separate, and we were only away for about 12 hours. i want an actual vacation away from everything. for at least 2 days. it would do wonders i think. 

all right, i want to go to bed. enjoy your night.

No comments: