Friday, December 12, 2008

Flag Ceremony and Sleeping

Ok, this is a little overdue, but better late than never right? Since Chris left for bootcamp, he asked my dad to put a flag up in their yard. So that was my dad's project for a couple of weeks. He put a flagpole up in our front yard, and once it was up, we had a flag ceremony for it.





We had a really good turn out for it. There was Sam, Me, and Hunter, my mom, dad, Tanielle, Jacque, Kaleigh, Curtis, Tab and DK. Along with my Uncle Reed and his family. It was really neat to have that kind of turn out for it. My dad read the Soldier's Creed and then him and Curtis raised the flag. It was neat to be a part of. And it was even awesome that the neighbors got involved also, and the ones that were outside, put their hands over their heart and watched as we raised it. That was pretty neat.



Even Bubba was out there for it. It was kind of chilly though so we kept him wrapped up all nice and warm!

The other half of this post is about sleeping. Bubba likes to sleep on his stomach now, so we let him and we check on him a LOT. Well, we find it so funny to see how he sleeps. This is how we find him asleep most of the time. It is like he was sitting there and just plopped over. LOL! So here are a couple of him sleeping.


Yeah...he pulls his socks off now too. Silly boy!
Anyway..enjoy! I will try to update again soon!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That flag ceremony sounds really neat! I love that the neighbors put their hands over their hearts! I love America!

And Hunter is soooo cute!

Alicia W. said...

The flag ceremony sounds really neat! And as for the tummy sleeping, both my girls started sleeping on their tummies as soon as they could roll over (and it totally freaked me out) but they started sleeping soooo much better. I was totally paranoid until they turned 1, though. And even a little after, too.