Sunday, June 22, 2008

Veteran's Pool..

So..this last Monday Mell's sister called us and asked us to go swimming. Since our day had consisted of waking up and doing laundry...we decided to go! So we went up to Veterans Park in Provo and it was a BLAST!! All of the kids would just go play in the water, and it was Bubba's first time swimming. He was so cute! I lathered him up in sun block and then we went and sat in the water. Here he is just after being lathered up:
And here we are in the water. He was FASCINATED by the water. He would just sit and stare at it and watch the light play on it.
Then...after about 20 minutes of watching the water, he decided he had had enough...so I leaned him back against me, and he was asleep within 2 minutes. So he slept for about 1/2 an hour when I decided to move to another pool. So here he is sleeping..
Can you tell he is enjoying it?
So that was our day on Monday. It was a blast! Then Tuesday, we headed up to Kaysville to see my family and give Sam a chance to study for some tests that he had to take in Logan on Saturday. I have a bunch of pictures from our trip up there, so that will give me a couple more things to blog about over the next couple of days. I will try not to bore you all with one GIGANTIC post!! So enjoy, and I will post shortly!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the one of Hunter sleeping... how cute! It was so great to see you guys Saturday, I had so much fun talking with you and getting doped up on caffine. lol I wish we could have stayed longer.

Michelle said...

This is my 3rd time trying to post! :( I love the pictures - Hunter sleeping in the pool is SO darling! And you look gorgeous as always! I can't believe how old your little guy is starting to look!

Lisa said...

Sleeping in the pool???? Sooooo cute!

Alicia W. said...

Looks like a fun pool! We'll have to try to meet there sometime!