Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Month?

wow, has it really been a month since I have written on here?

and i had to come back and redo my whole blog. dang.

well here is a little something to hold you over i guess

fact: i have been extremely busy. like extremely. i don't feel like i have even had a chance to breathe. and it doesn't look like it's going to end anytime soon. but guess what. a part of me LOVES it. :-)

fact: i turned 27 today. not too bad, but it's weird thinking back on things and being able to say "i haven't done this in over 10 years!" then i feel old.

fact: my feet hurt. i hiked adam's canyon today with kaleigh, and well...i don't think my body handled it well. i need to get back in shape. again something that makes me feel old. i should just avoid those moments..

fact: i need to go to bed earlier.

fact: my little boy is growing up. and i don't like it.



point proven

goodnight :-)

-me

No comments: