Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Heartache

HEARTACHE

heart·ache \härt-āk\
Function: noun

anguish of mind : sorrow

have you ever wanted something SO bad
that is literally HURTS to not have it?

do you ever look at things, and
STARE
just to wish that something would happen?
thinking that if you look hard enough, or long enough,
that it will

or you pray that just maybe your faith was good enough this time

and time and time again, it doesn't

so you cry
you have your time
and you try again

only to have it fail over, and over
and over again

but you put a smile on your face
pretend it doesn't bother you
and move on with your life

only to be faced with the same thing again

and no matter how many times you tell yourself
"this time, I won't let it affect me"
it still does

Yeah, I have those days too.
:-(

2 comments:

Greg and Nancy said...

Oh, Tara. I definitely know how that goes. I'm sorry that things are rough right now. :(

Carter Family said...

I love you Tara, I am always available if you need to talk.